How to Attract People...

 By Smelling WONDERFUL!

  I'm not much of a girly-girl so through the years I've rarely worn much fragrance until one day when in the store I spritzed a sample of the Burberry Brit on my arm and I couldn't believe what I was smelling. The scent is warm, sort of nutty (like me, maybe that's why I like it), with a nice hint of vanilla. Amazing!


   I have never, EVER loved a scent this much. The store was unfortunately sold out aside from the tester and they wouldn't let me have that (anddd I tried, haha). The scent was still on my arm at bedtime which was a good reminder to order some of this stuff online. Now it's not what I consider "cheap" (around 60.00 for 1.7 oz.) but the bottle will last a really, really long time so it is a good deal for the quality. Speaking of the bottle, it's very sturdy and nice looking. It's actually the sort of bottle you wouldn't mind displaying on your vanity and I would if I didn't have monster children who would end up being the best smelling kids in the neighborhood until the scent eventually wore off. But yeah, this stuff is amazing and many of the reviews say it's a fall/winter fragrance but personally I think it works well year round. Next time you get the chance, test out Burberry Brit for yourself and let me know what you think.




No comments:

Post a Comment